DORIS CCTV Consumer Terms of Sale
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference. By placing an order with DORIS CCTV you agree to these terms.
1. Format of Contract
Following terms of sale apply to all items sold by DORIS CCTV;
2. Description and Price of Goods
Your attention is drawn to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2012-13 (SI 2000 No. 2334) where certain statutory rights of customers are set out.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
What is it?
The 3-D Secure™ protocol was developed by Visa to improve the security of Internet payments. The protocol is offered with the service name Verified by Visa. MasterCard has also adapted a similar protocol called MasterCard SecureCode. Both are designed to allow authentication of cardholders by their Issuers at participating merchants. The objective is to benefit all participants by providing Issuers the ability to fully authenticate cardholders through the use of a password during Internet purchases, reducing the likelihood of fraudulent usage of Visa and MasterCard credit cards and improving overall transaction performance
How it works
The 3D Secure feature enables the shopper to enter a password to confirm their identity with the card issuer. If accepted they then complete their order, and when received by you, you have much more confidence that is genuine and real. What does 3D secure stand for? 3D Secure stands for 3 Domain Secure. The three parties involved in the 3D Secure process are the following:
Please note that 3D secure does not totally eliminate fraud or chargebacks, therefore merchants should continue to use their anti-fraud systems and security measures
Benefits of 3-D Secure
The combined effect of ease and flexibility of implementation, secure transmission of account information, and reduced disputes offers the following benefits for all parties involved:
Main Key Benefits
If you are enabled for 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) you can be protected from certain "it wasn't me" Chargebacks on credit, and some debit, card transactions. According to Visa, over 80% of all chargebacks fall into this 'friendly" fraud-related category. Liability for this kind of chargeback passes from the merchant to the card issuer, even if the card issuer is not a participating member of the scheme, or if the cardholder is not enrolled.
- This Policy sets out how DORIS CCTV Ltd uses and protects any information that you give DORIS CCTV Ltd when you use this website
What we collect:
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• Please use the following link to agree to your consent for us to continue to contact you even if you have previously agreed and which form of contact you would prefer.
• If at any stage after you have provided your consent should you wish to subsequently withdraw your consent please email :Doriscctvltd@gmail.com
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, managerial procedures and encryption to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Who may we share your information with?
We will only share your business details with legal entities if required to do so or our IT partner if it aids your business needs with your consent.
How long we keep your information:
- We will keep your personal information only where it is necessary to provide you with our products or service whilst you are a customer.
- We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
We use DPD , Fedex and Royal mail.
We try to send out the items asap but if you need next day delivery or Sat delivery, you need to inform us first.
Our cutoff time is 2:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Please note we are not responsible for late delivery.
DPD postage prices
Next working day service: £7.20 inc VAT
Working days by 12 Service: £15.00 inc VAT
Sat Delivery service: £18.00 inc VAT
Sat by 12 service: £36.00 inc VAT
Fedex next day to business address £7.20